Maintaining your trust and confidence is one of my highest priorities. A big part of that is respecting your right to keep your personal information confidential.
I will do everything in my power to safeguard any information I obtain.
I collect information from you through forms you fill out, email, phone and across the desk conversations. This includes your name, address, email, phone number and payment information. Information is used solely for preparing and or maintaining your website, and setting up accounts with service providers. For example, wordpress.com, google analytics, hosting, domain and software providers generally require some degree of information. Your billing address and email is stored by paypal for invoicing purposes. I do not share that information with any third parties except as needed to provide services to you. If you tell me not to disclose the information to third parties, I will honor your request. This may prevent me from providing certain services.
Not So Personal Information:
I use Google Analytics to gather information about visitors to my website. Google Analytics can use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze how people use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website (that’s me, Lori) for the purpose of evaluating use of the website and compiling reports on website activity.
So, what kind of information do I get from Google?
Well, first of all, the information I collect is anonymous. I don’t really know WHO you are, just a bit about WHAT you are doing while you are on our site. So, while I can’t tell whether you are in your pj’s or not, I do get information like:
- What website you came from
- How long you visit my website and what pages you visit the most
- The browser and operating system you are using
- Your IP Address
- What country and city you accessed our site from.
- Whether you are a new or returning visitor.
- What network you used to visit
- Whether you used a PC, tablet, or cell phone
You don’t want your information tracked by Google?
Usage Rights for Website Design
Upon payment in full, you (my client) get full usage rights to:
- Website front-end design (i.e. design, layout, graphics, text, and HTML)
- Branding materials such as logo, business card, brochure, etc. designs
- Source files (.psd, .sla, etc )
You (my client) also agree that the intellectual property rights of any third party applications, plug-ins, graphics, code, etc used in the creation of your website and other materials remains with the original creator. Further, you consent to be bound by their license terms and conditions.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Disclaimer: The materials on this web site are provided "as is". I make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, sparrowsart studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Limitations: In no event shall this website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on sparrowsart studio's Internet site, even if sparrowsart studio or a sparrowsart studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. I do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. I may make changes to the materials contained on this web site at any time without notice. I do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
5. Links: I have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and I am not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by myself or this site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law: Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.